Build your own object counter on a breadboard
This is a simple CD4026 based up counter module for Arduino users and electronics hobbyists. Please make sure you check out my CD4029 up and down counter module also.
- It works as an UP counter. You can instantly test the up count of the display using a flashing LED.
- It is a handy tester for 0.56″ seven segments common cathode display.
- Works with Arduino or NE55 or whatever that gives pulse.
- You can concatenate as many displays as you want.
- With this, you can build your own digital objects counter.
- Size: 15mmx49mm
Description of pins:
- CLK- Pulse INPUT from Arduino, NE555, and flasher LED.
- +V- 3.3V-5V. Do not exceed voltage over 5V.
- GND- GND pin of Arduino or negative terminal of the battery.
- RES- Reset pin. If you are concatenating several up counter modules, make sure that you connect all the RST pins together.
- CO- Use this pin to concatenate several CD4026 counter modules. Connect CO pin to CLK pin of another counter module.
Package includes: 1 x CD4026 UP Counter module
Test the module using Arduino
RELATED PRODUCT: CD4029 Up and Down Counter