Download Scoreduino Controller app
‘SCOREDUINO SCORE5’ app is dedicated to controlling SCOREDUINO based digital scoreboards with five seven-segment displays.
Features of SCOREDUINO SCORE5 app:
1. Send specific scores to SCORE5 scoreboards.
2. Connect to two SCORE5 scoreboards and send the same scores simultaneously across both scoreboards.
3. Simultaneously send up and down count commands to connected scoreboards.
Steps for using the SCOREDUINO SCORE5 app:
Step 1: Go to your phone settings and turn on the Bluetooth.
Step 2: Power up the SCORE5 scoreboard and turn on the Bluetooth switch.
Step 3: To connect the scoreboard, search Bluetooth with the name ‘SCOREDUINO’ and pair it using code: 1234.
Step 4: Open the app, connect it to the scoreboard and send specific scores or up/down commands to the scoreboard.
‘SCOREDUINO SCORE5’ app is released under creative commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
All the SCOREDUINO apps are designed using MIT App Inventor
SCOREDUINO apps, devices, counters, timers, and scoreboards are designed by Sagar Sapkota. SCOREDUINO is a product of buildcircuit.com.
How to use the SCORE5 app and the scoreboard ?
- Download only Scoreduino SCORE5 app
- Download the ‘Scoreduino Controller‘. It includes all the app modules for various scoreboards.