Download ‘Scoreduino Controller’ app
‘SCOREDUINO TIMER’ app is dedicated to controlling a 4 digits digital timer.
Features of SCOREDUINO TIMER app:
1. Send specific time duration, for example, 45:00 or 30:00 to the timer
2. Decrease or increase minutes on the display
3. Decrease or increase seconds on the display
4. Start/Pause the timer
Steps for using the SCOREDUINO TIMER app:
Step 1: Go to your phone settings and turn on the Bluetooth.
Step 2: Power up the ‘Scoreduino Timer’ and turn on the Bluetooth switch.
Step 3: To connect the Scoreduino Timer, search Bluetooth with the name ‘SCORETIMER’ or ‘SCOREDUINO’ or HC-06 and pair up using code: 1234.
Step 4: Set the timer, start/stop and send minutes/seconds up and down count commands.
‘SCOREDUINO TIMER’ app is released under creative commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
All the SCOREDUINO apps are designed using MIT App Inventor (http://appinventor.mit.edu/)
SCOREDUINO apps, devices, counters, timers, and scoreboards are designed by Sagar Sapkota. SCOREDUINO is a product of buildcircuit.com
How to use the SCOREDUINO TIMER app and the timer ?
- Download only Scoreduino Timer app
- Download the ‘Scoreduino Controller‘. It includes all the app modules for various scoreboards.