Download Scoreduino Controller app
‘SCOREDUINO SCORE6’ app is dedicated to controlling SCOREDUINO based table tennis scoreboards with six seven-segment displays.
Features of SCOREDUINO SCORE6 app:
1. Send specific scores to SCORE6 table tennis scoreboards.
2. Connect to two SCORE6 scoreboards and send the same scores simultaneously across both scoreboards.
3. Simultaneously send up and down count commands to connected scoreboards.
Steps for using the SCOREDUINO SCORE6 app:
Step 1: Go to your phone settings and turn on the Bluetooth.
Step 2: Power up the SCORE6 scoreboard and turn on the Bluetooth switch.
Step 3: To connect the scoreboard, search Bluetooth with the name ‘SCOREDUINO’ and pair up using code: 1234.
Step 4: Open the app and send specific scores or up/down count commands to the scoreboards.
‘SCOREDUINO SCORE6’ app is released under creative commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
All the SCOREDUINO apps are designed using MIT App Inventor.
SCOREDUINO apps, devices, counters, timers, and scoreboards are designed by Sagar Sapkota. SCOREDUINO is a product of https://buildcircuit.com.
How to use the SCORE6 app and the scoreboard ?
- Download only Scoreduino SCORE6 app
- Download the ‘Scoreduino Controller‘. It includes all the app modules for various scoreboards.