‘SCOREDUINO SCORE3’ app is dedicated to controlling SCOREDUINO based three digits up/down counter devices.
Features of SCOREDUINO SCORE3 app:
1. Send specific numbers (from 000 to 999) to SCORE3 counters.
2. Connect to two SCORE3 counters and send the same scores/numbers simultaneously across both counters.
3. Simultaneously send up and down count commands to connected counters.
Steps for using the SCOREDUINO SCORE3 app:
Step 1: Go to your phone settings and turn on the Bluetooth.
Step 2: Power up the SCORE3 counter and turn on the Bluetooth switch.
Step 3: To connect the counter, search Bluetooth with the name ‘SCOREDUINO’ and pair it using code: 1234.
Step 4: Open the app, connect it to the counter and send specific number or up/down commands to the counter.
‘SCOREDUINO SCORE3’ app is released under creative commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
All the SCOREDUINO apps are designed using MIT App Inventor
SCOREDUINO apps, devices, counters, timers, and scoreboards are designed by Sagar Sapkota. SCOREDUINO is a product of buildcircuit.com.
How to use the SCORE3 app and the scoreboard ?
- Download only SCORE3 app
- Download only SCORE3B app
- Download the ‘Scoreduino Controller‘. It includes all the app modules for various scoreboards.