Read this page before you place an order
NOTE: This scoreboard doesn’t have BLUETOOTH. It can only be operated with RF remote control
This is a RF remote controlled do-it-yourself (DIY) digital scoreboard for indoor games. You can either order fully assembled scoreboard or DIY kit.
- 2 players/teams Arduino based digital Scoreboard
- Size of displays: 2.3 inches.
- PCB Dimensions: 250.2 mm* 92.7 mm
- When scores are displayed from 0-9, the left digit is off. For example, if a team scores a 7, the scoreboard displays only 7, not 07.
- The scoreboard does not reset even if the Bluetooth is disconnected.
- Can be controlled with 4CH RF remote control
- The scoreboard works with 9V
To build this scoreboard, we have combined three modules.
- RF module based controller: This is the central module of the Scoreboard. It uses a widely used 4CH RF module that communicates with a RF remote control. The central board communicates with two set of displays on its right and left side.
- The right display: The right display gets up and down count commands from the central RF controller.
- The left display: The left display also gets up and down count commands from the central RF controller.
- 2.3″ Scoreboard works with 9V-1A power adapter
How does it work?
To understand this working principle of Scoreboard, you need to understand two modules:
- RF module based controller: This is a basic RF based controller comprising NE555, CD4049 and few discrete components. It sends up and down commands to up and down counters placed on its right and left.
- Single-digit up and down counter module: I have described how 74LS192/CD40192 based up and down counter modules work. You need to combine two of the single-digit counters and connect them to the RF module based controller. The schematic of single-digit counter is here.
You can also read about Scoreduino_A and Scoreduino B
- Fully electronically assembled/ Not assembled(DIY) Scoreboard (whatever you choose)
- 9V power supply (we will send this from third party supplier)
There are no reviews yet.